Pages

Wednesday

January ennui

So.
I don't know about you, but I am tired. I think it's January syndrome. We should be soft, quiet and resting at this time of year don't you think? It's hard to get motivated right now. I was full of plans for making new work recently, but January has got me and I am feeling very sleepy and struggling to motivate myself to anything much.
Also, I'm poor (again) so I am not able to buy materials to make new work until next month. One thing I am doing though is learning to code. I'm using Processing which seems like a good programme for visual stuff. I'm also quite keen to start exploring Arduino tech and will hopefully and finally get my Raspberry Pi up and running. Honestly, I've had the damn thing for about 4 years and done nothing with it so far. It's quite pathetic of me. I have everything I need to play with it except a monitor to hook it up to. I'm hoping that I might be able to borrow a monitor from work and get it all going.
I want to explore this tech with my weather work and I also want to look at ways of incorporating tech into the autism dolls that I'm working on right now. I have some ideas about sensory issues that I want to explore. So much to do, so little energy to do it.
Dear Winter, do bugger off, dear Spring, please come quickly!

No comments: